If you are wondering why I have only been making two posts per week instead of previous three times a week, it is because I want to invest in the quality of my posts and not just post something. And as this is my hobby, I want to keep it that way and not stress about it. Also I have other things in life going on right now. I will tell you about these later on. . Okay, back to this post..Previously, I wrote 5 things I used to clear up my skin and in there I mentioned that I have been eating a lot of tomato soup. In this post I will share this recipe with you. This soup is really delicious, healthy, quick to prepare and inexpensive. It has been one of my go-to recipes during the past years. I love soups which are healthy and ease to prepare. Sometimes when I am in search of recipes and if something sounds good but the ingredient list is long and if it takes a lot of time to actually prepare the food, I will skip it. I love cooking but who has time to spend hours in the kitchen?
Get Glowing Skin Tomato Soup
6 stalks of celery
6 gloves of garlic
2 dl red lentils
10 cherry tomatoes or 5 big tomatoes
1 l tomato juice
- Wash,peel and chop your vegetables expect the tomatoes. Heat the oil in the pan and add the vegetables to the hot oil. Sauteeing the vegetables quickly preserves the flavor, nutrients and color of the vegetables.
- Stir until the vegetables are evenly coated with oil, then stir occasionally so the vegetables cook evenly.
- Wash red lentils and add 6 dl of water and lentils in a kettle. Add also the vegetables. Let lentils and vegetables boil for about 10 minutes.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes.
- Add tomato juice and tomatoes into the kettle.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes. Spice it up with chili, salt and black pepper.
Hope you enjoy,
Thanks for sharing useful information about Tomato Soup RecipesReplyDelete