It happens to all of us.. And yesterday I was having one of those moments as I was about to freak out. I felt so stressed as my head was filled to do -lists. I felt annoyed and I snapped at my family. Also, lately I have had difficulties in falling asleep although I feel tired and what fears me the most is that I will lose my hair, as I have been ripping my hair out of my head when I sleep 😟 Accordingly, I decided that it is time to slow down. This means that I have to concentrate on my English courses, work and family. But as my motto is "Listen to your body" I will listen to it and after my courses are finished (at the end of March), I will have more time to create content here and be creative. The best of my posts will come up when I have rested well and had good work outs 💗 Below are my tips what to do when you are feeling stressed.
When stressed out
- Go for a walk in the forest. Fresh air and trees decrease my blood pressure. I believe that Nature will heal everything ❤
- Do yoga.
- Do breathing exercises and stretch.
- Read a book.
- Say to your family that you need a break.
- Watch Netflix.
- Go to sauna and sweat your worries.
- Plan a trip somewhere.
- Just go outside and breathe.
- Drop everything what you NEED to do, such as house chores, and spend time with your family.
My last tips are my favourite ones:
- I go to mother's house and sit in her kitchen and have a cup of tea. Mothers 💓
- I'll write to my gratitude journal. This helps me to remember all the things that are good in my life. I encourage you that when you start feeling stressed, spend a few minutes thinking (if you don't own a gratitude journal) or looking through your notes to remind yourself what truly matters 💓
"In the beginning is you, in the middle is you and in the end is you."
Take care and love yourself,