For those of you who love to watch and peek into other people´s 'what I eat in a day' or 'what's inside my grocery bag', here is a post to you 💗 Today`s post will be about what's in my grocery bag. I made a food haul from Lidl. Usually I shop in bigger supermarkets, because they have a better selection of vegetables and fruits and their products are cheaper. Ultimately, the fact that matters most to me is the grocery store's selection on fruits and vegetables. I want to buy good quality and fresh produce. I try to make one bigger haul during the weekends when I buy most of our food items, such as meat, milk, grains and fruits. Then during the week I usually buy vegetables, bread and fruits because they don´t stay fresh that long.
Follow me through my mini-haul:
This time I bought:
- snacks: raw date bars and licorice protein bars from Sportyfeel
- nuts and grains: these are really handy at work!
- cherry tomatoes: my absolute favourite as a snack.
- fruits: bananas, organic oranges, organic lemons, kiwis
- vegetables: Romain salad leaves, cucumber, potatoes
- free range eggs: I eat a lot of eggs. I put them on top of my gluten-free bread and on top of my salads.
- prunes: these are good for your gut if you have constipation issues.
How often do you go grocery shopping?
Until next time,