Today I will share my tips how to find time for your workouts. Previously I mentioned that I don't believe in excuses when it comes to exercising. If it is important to you and if you want to maintain in good health, you will find time. It is all about determination. Same goes with committing to eating healthy.
My favourite quote:
"If you don't have time for exercise, you'll probably have to make time for illness."
|Going for a walk with my son 💗|
Here are my tips:
- Have a morning workout. Try to arrange time to do it in the morning. It doesn't have to be more than 20-30 minutes long. Then you don't have to worry about it after work. It's done and you are committed. This way you'll have a nice kick start to your day. Try it at least once! This would be an ideal way to exercise for me because I love training in the morning and getting all pumped up.
- Double the fun and do a workout with your children/spouse.
- Get your whole family involved. Make this some special time with your spouse and train together.
- Settle a fitness date with your friend! I like to catch up with my friends by going for a walk/run together. Or if this seems impossible, go for a walk by yourself and call to your friend. This is one of my favourite things to do when I'm walking.
- Instead of taking the bus or car to work, bicycle, run or walk.
- Make use of your lunch break and go for a walk or to the gym.
- Multitask: if you like to watch TV, do a simple workout at the same time. Hitting two birds with one stone.
- Move all day long. I was surprised about how much I was earning steps during my workday when I got my Fitbit watch to count them for me. Ever since, I have made a decision to move as much as possible during my workdays as a teacher. Just adding a few steps in an hour will have a huge impact on your entire daily steps!
- If you can, walk to the supermarket or when you need to run errands, walk a few miles instead of parking your car every time.
We can do this,